C

CENTRAVIS PRODUCTION UKRAINE PJSC

Manufacturer

Profile

The Company’s sales geography covers 70 countries. The advantageous geographical location coupled with a developed product range and Western standards of doing business, enabled CENTRAVIS to occupy a unique position in the world market of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes. Almost 70% of the products are sold to the European Union, while the remaining 30% are supplied to the CIS market, North America and the rest of the world.

For many years CENTRAVIS has been a leading supplier of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes for nuclear power plants and thermal power plants to Russia and the CIS. In the current year, the Company’s portfolio includes 4 packages of steam-generator tubes by orders of Russian customers for nuclear power plant projects around the world with the total value of $ 30 million. In addition, CENTRAVIS is participating in the tender for the supply of additional packages to cover the needs of Russian manufacturers in the current and following years. This is also the area of the Company’s active cooperation with European partners. CENTRAVIS supplied the tubes for a number of well-known nuclear projects, namely: the construction of the 1,650 MW nuclear power plant in Flamanville (France) and the Jules Horowitz Reactor project in another French town of Cadarache. The company has also made a significant progress in supplying instrumental tubes for famous European car brands.

In addition to the energy sector and automotive industry, CENTRAVIS products are widely used in the aircraft- and shipbuilding, chemical and petrochemical industries, mechanical engineering, oil and gas sector, non – ferrous metallurgy, food industry, etc.

Products & Services

Mechanical

Piping

Structural

Reviews

★★★★★
★★★★★

0 Reviews

Similar Companies

U
Unicorn Valves Private Limited

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India


P
Pullman Engineering Company Pvt. Ltd.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India


M
MEET ENGINEERING

Vadodara, Gujarat, India


Eriston Electric industries

Vadodara, Gujarat, India


S
SIDHARTH & GAUTHAM ENGINEERS

Faridabad, Haryana, India


A
Armko Pipe Fittings

Vadodara, Gujarat, India


Al Gharbia Pipe Company

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates


LOCATION

Ukraine


EMPLOYEE

1000 Employees


EMAIL

*******@centravis.com