Indian Oil Corporation Limited is an Indian public sector oil and gas company having its presence in almost all the streams of Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, and alternative energy sources. It retains the top spot as India’s highest-ranked PSU in Fortune India 500 list for 2020 and 151th in Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies in the year 2020. It has subsidiaries in Sri Lanka (Lanka IOC), Mauritius (IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd), and the Middle East (IOC Middle East FZE).
For participating in IOCL e-tenders, all new vendors must get themselves enlisted in IOCL’s e-procurement portal by following these steps.
Introduction to the IOCL e-Tender Portal:
The government’s eProcurement System of the National Informatics Centre is a step towards automation and commitment towards their Suppliers and Contractors. It provides free portal registration to the Bidders and provides transparency in the whole tendering process.
The bidder can download the Tender Schedule free of cost and then submit the bids online through this portal. This facility will help in reducing the tendering cycle time and curtail most of the indirect costs.
The purpose of this blog is to educate the bidders about the Process for obtaining User ID & Password for participation in e-Tenders and get themselves registered as Bidders/ Vendors.
Pre-Requisites for Participation
Vendors or Bidders need to possess a valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of Class III (3) to participate in e-tenders and the DSC needs to be registered 24 hours prior to Bid submission. DSC can be procured from any of the Certifying Authority registered under CCA India, like nCode, MTNL, Sify, eMudra, etc. For further understanding of DSC, please go to the FAQ section on the Digital Signature Certificate of the website.
Simple 10 Steps for registering as a Vendor/ Bidder to IOCL:
- Go to the official e-tendering site of IOCL.
- Click the link “Online Bidder Enrollment” for E-Tenders. (as highlighted in the image above on the right side)
- Post your click, a new page with an Online form for enrollment will open.
- Enter a valid email address for login ID since Login Id once generated cannot be modified.
- Please fill up all the details for issuing the user ID. The fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
- Click Submit post entering the Captcha text.
- After scrutiny of your documents, a unique ‘User-Id’ and ‘Password’ will be communicated to your e-mail, if the documents are found to be in order.
- Please make sure you enter the valid email address or mobile number during the registration since these are the only modes of correspondence. And the login
- Also, note the verification code is valid for 900 seconds from the time ‘Send Verification Code’ is clicked.
- Once you receive the Unique id and password, use those credentials to access the e-Procurement website of IOCL to participate in the e-tendering process.
For more information, please refer Bidders Manual Kit available on the website.
For any queries, you can contact IndianOil e-Tendering Help Desk
Ph: +91-0124-2861317 | Email: email@example.com
In case of technical assistance, you can call at 24×7 Help Desk Number- 0120-4001-002/005, or you can also forward your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leverage on Enggpro’s network of ready buyers and transform the way you sell at the Global Marketplace of Engineering Equipments & Services by simply Registering as a Vendor with Enggpro at zero cost. You can also make use of one of the solutions provided by Enggpro to all its valued partners- Industrial Project News & Updates– A Market Intelligence Tool to give you insights on new market opportunities and threats and the overall market view. To know more about this solution, please refer to blog- Get List of Upcoming Industrial Projects.